CLIL teacher support
Optimise learning while equipping your students with English:
- Language learning promotes linguistic confidence and competence.
- Learning through a language that is not one’s own, helps develop critical thinking and cognitive flexibility.
- The more we know about each other, the more we will care about each other and our planet.
- CLIL promotes cross-language and cross-culture communication, developing multilingual interests and attitudes.
- Increased linguistic confidence is an indispensable tool for future studies and working life.
CLIL support for subject teachers
Are you a history, art or PE teacher?
Are you required to teach your subject through English?
I will help you to find opportunities to incorporate English into your lessons and to make sure the English being used is accurate and natural.
CLIL teacher training
Do you want to learn more about CLIL methodology?
We offer four modules:
- CLIL principles and techniques
- English in the classroom
- Cambridge exampreparation (TKT:CLIL)