Nature-based projects through English
STEM Ginger Education is running free projects: ‘The Environmental Warriors’. These projects provide opportunities to get in touch with nature, with language and with other people. Children from different countries around the globe are taking part:
· simple and thought-provoking
· drawing pictures and writing words/short sentences
· conducting surveys, interviews, drawing graphs
· gathering data and/or opinions
· delving deeper into the project topic
· exploration of work done by environmental organisations
· learner autonomy, critical thinking and creativity
· choose an area of interest to focus on (guidance provided)
Have a look at the different tasks and decide which one(s) you would like to do. To access the tasks, go to the Warrior page of your choice and click on ‘Download the Template’. You can do all four Warrior tasks if you want to!
Make sure your project looks good, is written in English and is complete. Go to the page of the task that you have chosen to do. When everything is ready and you are happy with it, click on ‘upload’ and submit your fabulous work.
Go to the page of the task that you want to know more about and ask each other questions (in English) to find out about each other’s projects and motivations. Learn about the environmental situation in other countries – is it similar to your country?
Request the following 4 projects and complete each task: (Click to access here)